Zodiac signs and the Sun:
According to astrology in Kannada by date of birth, the sun is known as the ultimate power source and the energy that drives the entire solar system. The sun is a symbol of power, independence, strength, energy, popularity, and other positive attributes. Generally, the Sun is a defining element for a person because it reflects their personality and shows who they are on the inside.
Even if you don’t know much about Kannada jyothishya (astrology in Kannada), you will be aware of your sun sign and the basic personality traits; these traits are assigned to a particular sign. Vedic astrology states that there are twelve segments and each one represents a sign of the zodiac chart.
The sun sign depends on the Sun’s position, in any of the 12 segments, during your birth time. Usually, the sun will spend 30 days in one segment, which means it takes a whole year to visit each segment and complete the entire zodiac circle. Each segment provides a definite characteristic and energy to people born under that sign.
The Rising Sign:
● When you look at astrology in Kannada, apart from the sun signs you need to understand rising signs. This is because it describes which zodiac was ascending on the eastern horizon at the time you were born. Ideally, the astrologers will prefer taking 6 AM as the default time, if they aren’t sure of your birth timing. The sun describes your individuality, the rising sign helps you understand your personality better. It also affects your physical appearance, as well as how you present yourself to others. Different rising signs have varied characteristics like:
● Fire signs like Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius: these personalities are known to be energetic, optimists, and enthusiastic
Earth signs like Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn are known to be practical, cautious, and serious people
● Air signs like Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini are friendly, social, and communicative
● Water signs like Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer are intuitive, emotional, and quite sensitive
If you look at horoscopes in Kannada, then you will notice that it includes twelve different houses. Each house represents a different area of your life, the planets and zodiac signs operate in each house. The zodiac signs are dictated by the Sun’s movements, and the houses represent the Earth’s movement around its axis. Your Kannada kundali will help you understand the importance of each house and allows the astrologers to understand your personality traits as well.
● 1st House – House of the self
● 2nd House – House of finances and feelings
● 3rd House – House of communication, mental stimulation, and relationships
● 4th House – House of home and early childhood
● 5th House – Governs love, pleasure, creativity
● 6th House – House of order, system, and concerns your health and hygiene
● 7th House – Governs partnerships (marriage, business, etc.)
● 8th House – House of death, possessions, strong feelings
● 9th House – Governs your education, prophecy, philosophy
● 10th House – Represents your status, importance, and life aspirations
● 11th House – It’s the house of hopes, and wishes
● 12th House – It relates to the psychic abilities and person’s unconscious alongside health problems