7 Extremely Critical Graha DoshasAstrology heavily relies on planetary combinations or Yogas. Astrologers frequently take the power of Yogas into account when analysing significant life events, such as marriage, childbirth, business development, and others.
Numerous planetary combinations have the potential to be destructive and deadly, just as Yogas have positive effects. Many Graha Doshas have the potential to impede your progress or obstruct your path to happiness.
In this article, we’ll discuss seven significant Graha Doshas and ways to get rid of them.
1. Kaal Sarp Dosh:Rahu in the 10th house, Ketu in the 4th house, and the other planets squeezed in between are the conditions that lead to Kaal Sarp Dosh. A person with this planetary alignment in their horoscope is said to have a slow life full of struggles, including unhappiness, marital issues, difficulty getting along with family members, debt, and a struggle to advance. It is also thought that these circumstances result from past life transgressions for which they are making up for the debt. As it is believed that they would have killed innocent snakes and other reptilian creatures in their previous lives, it is said that people with Kaal Sarp Dosh have a fear of snakes.
Remedy for Kaal Sarp Dosh:You should chant the following mantra to pacify the planets causing Kaal Sarp dosh as a cure:
- Daily 108 repetitions of chanting Om Namah Shivaya
- Daily 11 repetitions of the Maha Mritunjay mantra.
- On the Mahashivaratri eve, perform Rudrabhishek by offering milk and water to the Shiva Linga and praying to Lord Shiva.
- Daily chanting of “Om Naagkulaya Vidmahe Vishadantaya Dheemahi Tanno Sarpa Prachodayat”
- Reciting Vishnu Sahasranama Stotra
- Observing an 11-Mondays fast
- Avoid harming snakes or other reptilian creatures.
- Floating 11 coconuts in river or running water on Saturdays and on Panchami Tithi
- Conducting Shanti Puja on Shasti Tithi
- Worshipping Lord Shiva (Natraj) on Mondays
- To counteract the negative effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh, the person should observe Nag Panchami fast.
2. Pitru DoshWhen a person must carry the weight of the sins committed by his or her ancestors and atone for those sins throughout the cycle of his or her life, that is known as pitru dosh. The Pitru Dosh bearer will be required to atone for the sins of their ancestors through a variety of punitive measures. Marital conflicts, infertility, recurrent domestic fights, stunted financial growth, etc. are a few consequences or life events that could point to the presence of Pitru dosh. Pitru dosh is caused when the planets in the 9th house or the lord of the 9th house, or the sun or Jupiter are in conjunction with Rahu and Ketu.
Remedies for Pitru DoshWhat remedies are available to combat Pitrudosh?
- Reciting the Pitru dosh nivaran mantra.
- On special days like Sankranti and Amavasya, brahmins should be fed and offered red-colored clothing as acts of charity.
- Pray to Lord Shiva daily and offer water to the Shiva Linga and banyan tree. Plant the tree ideally in front of your home.
- Perform specific Shradhs such as Tripindi Shradh and Pitra Visarjan to pay homage to your ancestors and ask for their blessing.
- Performing Pind Daan.
- Performing Naryan Nag Bali Pooja and Naryan Bali Pooja.
Pitru Dosha remedies to aid marriages
- Offer donations on Panchmi, Amavasya, Poonam, and Ashtami are a beneficial remedy for marriages of natives having Pitru Dosha.
- Feeding the cows for 11 days
- Fasting on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Reciting the mantras “Om Shreem Sarva Pitra Dosha Nivaranay Klesham Han Han Sukh Shantim Delhi Phat Swaha” will undoubtedly help with marriage.
3. Nadi DoshaOne of the most significant planetary configurations that astrologers look for before a couple is prepared to enter the union known as marriage is Nadi Dosha, also known as Nadi Maha Dosha. There have been several instances where the Nadi dosha has caused marriage proposals to be withdrawn all over the world. Effects of the nadi dosha include infertility, difficulties getting pregnant, marital strife, children who are born with mental disabilities, and a lack of physical intimacy between couples. People who didn’t seek advice from an astrologer before marriage frequently do so afterward in order to obtain a Nadi Dosh remedy to ensure a happy and easy marriage.
Remedies for Nadi DoshaNatives can use the following remedies to counteract the negative effects of the Nadi Dosh in their horoscope:
- Reciting the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra as a Nivaran for Nadi Dosha after marriage. This will ensure a strong marital bond and fortune by reciting this mantra with complete devotion.
- Performing Nadi Dosha Nivaran Puja with utmost dedication to eliminate the negative effects of Nadi Dosh. The couple must ensure to perform this Puja together at an auspicious Muhurat.
- Donating food and other necessities to the poor and the underprivileged will help in alleviating the negative effects of Nadi Dosha.
- It is necessary to ensure positivity in marital relationships by controlling emotions and avoiding the tendency to argue and alleviating combative attitude.
- Wearing appropriate gemstones, yantras, and mantra recitation can alleviate Nadi dosha.
- Donating food to the Brahmins and feeding a cow can also be beneficial.
- Women with Nadi Dosha are advised to marry a Vishnu-incarnation first, and then a human, in order to neutralise the destructive effects of this Dosha.
- Any adultery by either partner in the relationship should be avoided, and if there are any significant marital disagreements, either partner should think about seeking counselling.
4. Guru Chandal DoshThe planet Jupiter, also known as Guru, is regarded as auspicious and plays a significant role in the development of traits like liberalism, education, wealth, and social service in a person. However, Guru Chandal Dosh can occasionally occur when Ketu and Guru are in a planetary conjunction, which has the potential to cause havoc and long-term distress. This term has its roots in Sanskrit where Jupiter is referred to as Guru and a demon is referred to as Chandal. The effects of Guru Chandal dosh are:
- The individual is easily drawn to unrighteous and evil things.
- The native will have a very difficult time excelling in school, and their career will suffer greatly as a result.
- Most of the time, the native will find themselves in financial debt.
- Marital conflicts will become commonplace, and they may even have an impact on a father and son’s relationship.
- The individual may be vulnerable to autoimmune diseases, cancer, and other complex conditions like cardiovascular diseases like asthma and bronchitis.
- The individual is drawn to danger and is frequently found endangering both their own life and the lives of those around them.
- There is a possibility that the individual will be impossible to deal with and will distance themselves from his close circles.
- In this situation, there is a chance that the person may be found guilty of crimes and face some jail time.
- The individual will be talented in a variety of arts and practices but won’t be able to claim superiority in any one field.
Guru Chandal Dosha Remedies
- Performing the Chandal Yoga Nirvana Pooja
- Finding solace in the arms of Vishnu and offering soulful prayers to alleviate themselves from any negative influence
- Another one of the prominent guru remedies is to wear a Do-Mukhi Rudraksha to shield themselves from the negative influence of Rahu and Ketu
- The person affected by this can find solace in offering prayers to Lord Ganesha and Lord Shiva
- Wearing yellow-coloured clothes is considered good
- Engaging in acts of kindness towards animals and birds helps in warding off the negative effects caused by this planetary combination
- The native should show utmost respect and affection towards his parents, siblings, teachers, and elders.
- Offering raw milk to the root of the banyan tree.
- Taking efforts to speak kindly.
- Worshipping Jupiter to alleviate the impact of Guru Chandal dosh.
- Performing charity to the poor, the needy, and the destitute.
- Worshiping Lord Hanuman and reciting the Hanuman Chalisa will help to counter Rahu’s negative effects.
5. Mangal DoshMangliks are people whose planetary combinations place Mars in the second house, which is thought to be very unlucky. Frequently, those with mangal dosh are not viewed as the ideal partner for marriage. When a person marries someone with a Mangal dosh or if she is a Mangalik, it is thought that they will suffer from a lack of wealth, a lack of sexual intimacy after marriage, and a lack of resources to buy appliances that could ease the burden of performing physical tasks necessary for daily life. Additionally, it is thought that these relationships have a high likelihood of infidelity and adultery.
Remedies for Mangal Dosh
- There are some actions one can take to protect themselves from any negative effects Mars may have on their life. These are the Mangal Graha remedies:
- Chanting the Gayatri Mantra 108 times per day should become a habit.
- Make sure to recite the Hanuman Chalisa at least once per day.
- If you can, go to a Hanuman temple and recite “Om Shreem Hanumante Namah” at least 108 times every day. Make it a point to perform this in front of an idol or a picture of Lord Hanuman if you are unable to visit a temple every day.
- Visit the temple of Lord Hanuman on Tuesdays and make offerings to the lord made of sweets and vermillion. Lighting lamps that are fuelled by Ghee is also considered a good ritual.
- Donating red coloured clothes is considered auspicious
- On Tuesdays, try to donate food prepared from Red gram and wheat. It is also considered auspicious if you donate sharp tools like knives along with red garments.
- Wearing appropriate gemstones that are ruled by Mars
- Performing Mangal Dosh Nivaran puja.
- Chanting Mangal Mantra –
||Dharaniigarbhasambhutam vidyutkanti samaprabham ||
||Kumaaram shaktihastam ca tam mangalam pranamaamyaham||
||Om mangalaaya namah||
6. Grahan Dosh:Grahan dosh also popularly known as Chandra Grahan dosh and Surya Grahan Dosh is one of the most nefarious dosh that one could have in their planetary alignment. This occurs when they have their sun and moon in conjunction with Rahu and Ketu. The effects of Grahan Dosh are often ghastly and cause some serious turmoil and trouble for the affected person. The most prominent effects are:
- It becomes for the married couple to conceive and in cases where they have conceived, their children are prone to illness.
- The marital dispute is an everyday occurrence.
- There could be multiple instances of miscarriage.
- The affected person is prone to get affected by forms of mental distress like developing new phobias, depression, and may develop bipolar conditions.
Remedies for Grahan DoshaThere are a few Chandra Grahan remedies renowned astrologers recommend countering the effects of this planetary alignment. These remedies are also applicable to those who are looking for Surya Grahan dosh remedies. They are:
- If you have a guru, find solace by offering your unconditional respect and services to him.
- If you have a Surya Grahan dosh, then, you should offer water to the planet sun every day. Make it a daily practice to chant the ‘Aditya Hriday Strotam’. It is advised to skip consuming salt or salt-based food products on Sundays. Donating red-coloured garments to a girl child is also considered auspicious.
- If you have the Chandra Grahan Dosh, then it is advised to make kheer and feed to female children. It is also advised to donate white-coloured garments.
- To nullify the negative effects of Rahu and Ketu, it is advised to pray to Lord Shiva and Lord Hanuman.
- Make it a point to chant the Mritunjay mantra 1,25,000 times.
7. Gandamool DoshThe Gandmool Dosha is present when one’s natal moon falls within any of the six of the 27 stars that make up one’s planetary alignment. Ashwini, Revati, Magha, Ashlesha, Jyestha, and Moola are the six nakshatras that are known to be ruled by Rahu and Ketu. Because it has a deeper impact on both men and women, this dosha is viewed as unfavourable. The Gandamool Dosha’s most noticeable side effects are: According to Hinduism, children born during this planetary alignment will adversely impact their parents, grandparents, and other members of their immediate family. They will obsessively focus on finding a solution and become overly attached to the suffering of those around them, which more often than not could place them in unpleasant and dangerous situations.
Remedies for Gandamool DoshaA few Gandmool dosha remedies can be used to counteract the unfavourable energy brought on by this alignment. To begin with, it is crucial to realise that this Dosha is present in more than 20% of the world’s population and is not fatal.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganesha if your stars are Moola, Magha, and Ashwini to help alleviate the suffering this causes.
- Feed as many brahmins as you can as a charitable act to atone your past karma and earn some good karma in this life.
- Performing the Gandamool Shanti pooja 27 days after the birth of the child should cleanse the baby of this distress.
- It is crucial that the child’s father stay away from the new-born during these 27 days.
- Perform Shiv Archana which is also known as shanti karma.
- Frequent chanting of Maha mrityunjaya Jaap.
- Keep the leaves of 27 radishes from the day of birth for 27 days, and then float them in water on the 28th day.
- People born in the nakshatras of Ashwini, Magha, or Moola must worship Lord Ganesha.
- People with Gandamool dosha must donate green items every month on Wednesday.
- To prevent any snake-related nightmares and dreams, worshipping Mercury would be beneficial if you are an Ashlesha, Jyeshtha, or Revati Nakshatra native.