Characteristics of Kuja or Mars
To know the impacts of Kuja dosha, you should first know the characteristics of Kuja and what features it imparts to you.
- What are the reasons for Kuja dosha (Manglik dosha / Chovva dosham)?
- What are the impacts of Kuja Dosha on Marriage?
- How to find the Kuja Dosha in Kundli?
- What are the Remedies for Kuja Dosha?
- Mars is the planet of courage, energy, confidence, willpower, etc.
- It can inflict the negativities viz. anger, violence, aggression, competition, irritation, hot-temper, domination, conflicts, disaster, etc.
What are the reasons for Kuja dosha (Manglik dosha / Chovva dosham)?Kuja dosha or Manglik dosha is a malefic condition in the Kundli caused by the unfavourable positioning of Kuja. This dosha specifically affects the individual’s married life. A horoscope is said to have Kuja dosha if the planet Mars/Kuja is placed in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th houses from the ascendant /Lagna or Moon or Venus (Sukra). However, this isn’t the only condition to form the Kuja dosha; there have to be certain other conditions to trigger this malefic formation. If Mars is placed in the 7th or 8th house, then the possibility for Manglik dosha is more. The position of Kuja in the following houses is supposed to instill certain characteristics/conditions which would be problematic or unfavorable in marriage.
- Kuja in the 1st house: quarrelsome, combative, and dominating
- Kuja in the 2nd house: harsh speech
- Kuja in the 4th house: emotionally aggressive, which may result in frequent changes in career too
- Kuja in the 7th house: exhibits too much energy, creates differences with family members
- Kuja in the 8th house: the early death of the mate
- Kuja in the 12th house: financial losses, repressed anger, and enemies
What are the impacts of Kuja Dosha on Marriage?
- Constant fighting or serious disagreements would happen between wife and husband when Mars affects the 7th house (which is the house of marriage) in a malefic manner.
- Manglik dosha in horoscope can cause physical, emotional, or verbal abuses in marriage.
- The native would face hardships caused by the spouse’s behaviour or actions, resulting in separation.
How to find the Kuja Dosha in Kundli?Vedic Astrology stipulates various conditions for the occurrence of Kuja dosha. So, a mere checking of the position of Mars in the horoscope wouldn’t be enough. One should check the other factors that support or nullify the possibilities for Kuja dosha. Only an astrologer with in-depth knowledge can find out the presence of the dosha and suggest remedies to overcome its malefic effects. In case a Kundli is identified with an inauspicious placement of Kuja that can lead to Manglik dosha, then the factors that nullify the dosha should also be checked. Now, you might be concerned about accessing a genuine horoscope analysis that lets you know whether you have Kuja dosha or not. Clickastro’s In-depth Kundli is a detailed online horoscope report. It is specifically programmed to analyze all those factors that cause or nullify the Manglik dosha. A check for Kuja dosha is usually done in the context of Kundli Milan or horoscope compatibility. While performing Kundli Milan, the horoscopes of the boy and girl are separately analyzed. Suppose the possibility of Kuja dosha is identified in any one of the horoscopes. In that case, it should also be analyzed for the factors that could nullify the dosha effects. Many conditions could neutralize the Kuja dosha effects. Some of these are as follows –
- If Kuja is positioned in the fourth or seventh house and is present in Mesa, Karka, Vrishchika, or Makara, it will be beneficial to the native.
- Dhanu in the twelfth, Vrishchika in the fourth, Makara in the seventh, and Karka in the eighth are some positions that can nullify the effect of Manglik dosha.
- Makara is the exalted house of Kuja. So, irrespective of the house, Kuja in Makara causes no problem and is a favorable positioning.
What are the Remedies for Kuja Dosha?Vedic Astrology also recommends some remedies to overcome or lessen the ill effects of doshas. These include fasting, performing some poojas, worshipping a specific deity or the planet causing dosha, visiting certain temples, etc. Some commonly suggested remedies for Manglik dosha are –
- People having Kuja dosha are commonly advised to marry a person having the same quantum of dosha. This is supposed to balance the negative energies of both. Such people are also advised to worship Lord Hanuman, visit Hanuman temples on Tuesdays, and recite Hanuman Chalisa. Worshipping Kesariya Ganapati in the pooja room is another remedy recommended for them.
- The intensity of the Kuja dosha is supposed to become low after the age of 28. So, some people with this dosha are advised to marry after this age.
- For some people, the presence of Manglik dosha can be the result of bad karma from the past life. Chanting of Hanuman Chalisa is the best remedy for them.
- Fasting on Tuesdays and offering prayers to Kuja is another remedy recommended to lessen the intensity of the dosha.
1) Can a man with Kuja Dosha marry a girl with no Kuja Dosha?Yes, a man with Kuja Dosha can marry a girl with no Kuja Dosha, provided the Kuja effect in the girl’s horoscope is weak or suppressed. Being under the influence of Kuja Dosha means the person has the bad traits of Kuja or the planet Mars in his characters such as aggression, passion and even violence. So, marrying a girl with no Kuja Dosha can diffuse such effects of Mars in the horoscope of the man. But make sure marriage compatibility is checked on all factors and that the horoscopes of the prospective couple give a good match in all other aspects before proceeding with the marriage.
2) What if both husband and wife are Manglik?If both husband and wife are Manglik or have Kuja Dosha, then the marriage between the two will automatically end the Kuja Dosha. It is the easiest way to cancel the effects of Kuja Dosha in one’s life.
3) Can we remove Mangal Dosha after marriage?
4) How long does Kuja Dosha last?Kuja Dosha lasts the entire life of a person. After 28 years, the nature of Mars changes and its effect get channelised. However, the effects of Kuja Dosha will continue to persist throughout life. Kuja Dosha in a person’s horoscope will get cancelled upon marriage to another person with similar Kuja Dosha. Otherwise, the effects of Kuja Dosha can be minimized by following appropriate remedial measures
5) Was Aishwarya Rai Manglik?Yes, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was Manglik. She has Kuja Dosha in her horoscope. To ensure happy married life, Aishwarya Rai had married two trees – a peepal tree in Varanasi and a banana tree in Bengaluru – to nullify the effects of Kuja Dosha.
Read Couple Horoscope of Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai
Marriage date 01-05-2022.at 12.11pm.what is good or bad.please . Any remidease.please cheppandi.
My son is having kuja dosham, pooja and danam are performed.ashwini 2padam.can he marry to moola bride,
Whom he can marry
You can marriage related predictions here https://www.clickastro.com/free-marriage-predictions. To know this in detail, please consult our astrologers here https://www.clickastro.com/astrology-consultancy
They can give you solution to your queries.
I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
Boy is having kuja Dosha in 7th place & girl is having kuja Dosha 8th place
can they marry.