Mangal Puja helps solve delays in marriage and marital problems.
What is Mangal Puja :
Mangal Puja is performed to invoke the blessings of planet Mars and eliminate its negative effects and as a remedial measure for Mangal Dosha in the horoscope, which causes delays in obstacles in career, business, marriage, etc.
Who should perform Mangal Puja :
Those who have Mangal dosha in their horoscope and are facing obstacles or delays in marriage, career and business can perform this Puja.
Why is Mangal Puja Done:
Mangal Dosha Nivaran Puja is performed:
- As a remedial measure for Mangal dosha, which impacts marital life and marriage delays.
- It eliminates the obstacles in one’s career and business.
- Provides stability in one’s professional and personal life.
- Nullifies the malefic effects of Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
- Bestows prosperity, wealth, affluence and fame.
- Relief from long-standing physical and mental stress.
When is Mangal Puja Done (Auspicious times):
The ideal day to conduct this puja is on Tuesday. Consult a priest to know your auspicious muhurat as it will vary from individual to individual.
Where is Mangal Puja done:
Puja can be performed either at your home, temple or as per the priest’s instructions.
How is Mangal Puja done (observances and rules):
- Devotees performing the puja must avoid any negative thoughts.
- Must sit facing eat while performing the puja.
- Should cleanse themselves thoroughly.
- Wear clean clothes.
- Avoid external distractions during the puja.