Do Swayamvera puja for timely marriage and for combating the negative influence of planets.
What is Swayamvara Puja :
Swayamvara Puja is a performed for timely marriage and to counteract the negative influence of the planets in one’s horoscope. Marriage can be delayed for a variety of reasons and due to some Dosh such as Pitra Dosh, Kuja Dosh, Mangal Dosh, Sarp Dosh, and Kaal Sarp Dosh.
Who should perform Swayamvara Puja :
Swayavara Puja must be performed if you have Pitra Dosh, Kuja Dosh, Sarp Dosh, Kaal Sarp Dosh, Mangal Dosh, or ill-placement of planets, etc. in your horoscope, which cause delay in marriage.
Why is Swayamvara Puja Done:
Swayamvara puja helps in:
- Counteracting the negative impact of planets.
- Eliminates obstacles or challenges that cause delay in marriage.
- Eliminates marital discord and strengthens marital bond.
When is Swayamvara Puja Done (Auspicious times):
Each puja and auspicious muhurat will vary from individual to individual. Your priest will suggest the most auspicious muhurat to perform the puja.
Where is Swayamvara Puja done:
Puja can be performed either at your home, temple or as per the priest’s instructions.
How is Swayamvara Puja done (observances and rules):
- While performing this puja the devotee must sit facing East.
- It is essential to cleanse your body and keep your mind clean from any negative thoughts.
- Ensure to wear clean and new clothes.
- External distractions should be avoided while performing the puja.
- The observer must abstain from consuming alcohol and non-vegetarian food on the day of the puja.
- Further instructions will be given by the priest