Rahu Ketu Puja
This puja is performed to alleviate the malefic effects of Rahu Ketu Dosha, which can improve financial stability, eliminate hindrances in getting married, and promote a joyful married life for the devotee.
What is Rahu Ketu Dosh Puja:
This puja is performed to nullify the negative impacts of Rahu Ketu Dosha.
Who should perform Rahu Ketu Dosh Puja:
The positioning all seven planets between Rahu and Ketu results in suffering from relationship problems, marital issue, illnesses, academic problems, life-threatening circumstances, and other problems caused by the negative impacts of Rahu and Ketu can perform this puja.
Why is Rahu Ketu Dosh Puja done:
Performing the Rahu Ketu Dosh Pooja
- Nullifies the malefic effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Is a remedial measure for all marital, financial, health, educational, wealth, career-related problems.
- Bestows good fortune, wealth, and harmony.
- Eliminates unfortunate events, obstacles, or hurdles in one’s life.
When is Rahu Ketu Dosh Puja Done (Auspicious times):
Auspicious muhurat is determined based on the birth star (Janma Nakshatra) of the person. Consult your priest for a suitable muhurat.
Where is Rahu Ketu Dosh Puja done:
Puja can be performed either at your home, temple or as per the priest’s instructions.
How is Rahu Ketu Dosh Puja done (observances and rules):
- Devotees performing the puja must stay away from any negative thoughts.
- Must sit facing eat while performing the puja.
- Cleanse their body thoroughly
- Wear clean clothes.
- Avoid external distractions during the puja.