Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja
Chandra Jaap will help the devotee reduce the malefic effect of the Moon, leading to better health.
What is Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja :
The Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja is the worship of the Moon God or Moon to alleviate the malefic effects of the Moon. The Moon represents our mind, emotions, pleasure, desire, charisma, feminine characteristics, etc.
Who should perform Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja :
People with malefic effect of Moon in their horoscopes should recite the Chandra mantra Jaap to counteract those effects.
Why is Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja Done:
The Chandra Mantra Jaap
- Diminishes the negative impact of the Moon
- Bestows mental well-being and peacefulness.
- Induces spiritual development.
- Eliminates misfortune, illnesses, enemies, and evil spirits.
When is Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja Done (Auspicious times):
It is considered auspicious to conduct this puja on Mondays. The auspicious muhurat for the puja is determined by the individual's birth star/nakshatra.
Where is Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja done:
Puja can be performed either at your home, temple or as per the priest’s instructions.
How is Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja done (observances and rules):
- While performing this puja the devotee must sit facing East.
- It is essential to cleanse your body and keep your mind clean from any negative thoughts.
- Ensure to wear clean and new clothes.
- External distractions should be avoided while performing the puja.
- The observer must abstain from consuming alcohol and non-vegetarian food on the day of the puja.
- Further instructions will be given by the priest
List of pandits doing Chandra Jaap 44000 Mantra Puja
Vedic Astrologer, Gemologist
Exp: 22 years
Preferred Language: kannada
Also Speaks: english, hindi
No Astrologers Found