Guru Jaap 76000 Mantra Puja
Guru Jaap helps one overcome the malefic effects of Jupiter, leading to better financial security and wealth.
What is Guru Jaap 76000 Mantra Puja :
This puja is performed to counter the malevolent effects of Guru. Jupiter, also known as Guru in Hindu mythology, is the teacher of gods or Devas and the most beneficial of all planets. It symbolises knowledge, kindness, ideas, virtues, and scriptures.
Who should perform Guru Jaap 76000 Mantra Puja :
The Guru Mantra Jaap should be performed by those having an inauspicious placement of Guru (Jupiter) or have the Guru Chandal Yog in their horoscope.
Why is Guru Jaap 76000 Mantra Puja Done:
The Guru Mantra Jaap :
- Nullifies the malevolent effects of the Guru Chandal Yog.
- Strengthens Jupiter’s positive effects in the natal chart.
- Alleviates all problems that arise due to the Guru Chandal Dosh.
- Promotes a happy and successful life.
When is Guru Jaap 76000 Mantra Puja Done (Auspicious times):
It is considered auspicious to conduct this puja on Thursdays. The auspicious muhurat for the puja is determined by the individual's birth star/nakshatra.
Where is Guru Jaap 76000 Mantra Puja done:
Puja can be performed either at your home, temple or as per the priest’s instructions.
How is Guru Jaap 76000 Mantra Puja done (observances and rules):
- While performing this puja the devotee must sit facing East.
- It is essential to cleanse your body and keep your mind clean from any negative thoughts.
- Ensure to wear clean and new clothes.
- External distractions should be avoided while performing the puja.
- The observer must abstain from consuming alcohol and non-vegetarian food on the day of the puja.
- Further instructions will be given by the priest