Budh Jaap 36000 Mantra Puja
Buddha Jaap relieves one from the malefic effects of Mercury, which helps one improve their career and education.
What is Buddha Jaap 36000 Mantra Puja:
The Buddha Jaap Mantra puja is performed to obtain relief from Mercury's malevolent effects (Budh). Mercury or Budh is ruled by Lord Vishnu's incarnation and governs trade, astrology, engineering, publishing, editing, accounting, and so on. It also governs the majority of our vital organs.
Who should perform Buddha Jaap 36000 Mantra Puja:
The Budh Mantra Jaap is recommended for those experiencing malevolent effects of Mercury or are having Budh dosh as a result of the planet Budh (Mercury) being positioned in an inauspicious House in their horoscope. Due to the ill-placement of Mercury, natives may become insensitive and lose their temper.
Why is Buddha Jaap 36000 Mantra Puja Done:
The Buddha Jaap helps to
- Eliminate all the malevolent effects of Mercury.
- Bestows the individual a happy and peaceful life.
- Protect them from disastrous circumstances.
- Promotes mental wellbeing.
When is Buddha Jaap 36000 Mantra Puja Done (Auspicious times):
It is considered auspicious to conduct this puja on Wednesdays. The auspicious muhurat for the puja is determined by the individual's birth star/nakshatra.
Where is Buddha Jaap 36000 Mantra Puja done:
Puja can be performed either at your home, temple or as per the priest’s instructions.
How is Buddha Jaap 36000 Mantra Puja done (observances and rules):
- While performing this puja the devotee must sit facing East.
- It is essential to cleanse your body and keep your mind clean from any negative thoughts.
- Ensure to wear clean and new clothes.
- External distractions should be avoided while performing the puja.
- The observer must abstain from consuming alcohol and non-vegetarian food on the day of the puja.
- Further instructions will be given by the priest