Vishnu Puja / Sathyanarayana Puja
Vishnu puja ensures abundance in life with a good home, wealth and financial security.
What is Vishnu Puja/Satyanarayana Puja :
Satyanarayan Puja is performed to worship Lord Satyanarayan, Lord Vishnu's manifestation. The word Satya denotes truth, and Narayana implies the supreme being. Lord Satyanarayan is revered as the embodiment of justice and truth.
Who should perform Vishnu Puja/Satyanarayan Puja :
This puja is predominantly performed by married couples as well as newly-weds to usher prosperity, marital harmony, unity, abundance, overall happiness, and well-being in the family.
Why is Vishnu Puja/Satyanarayan Puja Done:
The Vishnu Pooja/ Satyanarayana Puja is performed to worship Lord Vishnu for
- Prosperity, harmony, and peaceful family life.
- Protection from enemies
- Eliminating negative energy, and the evil eye.
- Overcome challenges in life .
- Achieving goals.
When is Vishnu Puja/Sathyanarayana Puja Done (Auspicious times):
The auspicious days to conduct this puja is on Saturdays, Ekadashi, and Poornima(full moon day) in the months of Kartik and Baishakh. The puja can be performed in the morning or in the evening.
Where is Vishnu Puja/Satyanarayan Puja done:
This puja can be performed in your home, a temple or online. Consult our priest for an appropriate guidance.
How is Vishnu Puja/Satyanarayan Puja done (observances and rules):
Those performing the puja must:
- Observe fast until the puja finishes to avoid negative thoughts and desires during and after the puja.
- While performing the puja sit facing east.
- Cleanse your body before the puja.
- Wear clean new clothes.
- Avoid external distractions during the puja.
- Upon conclusion of the puja, the devotees can break their fast by seeking the blessings of Lord Satyanarayan and consuming the prasad