Mangal Jaap 40000 Mantra Puja
Mangal Jaap will help the devotee get relief from the malefic effects of Mars, thus removing obstacles in life and marriage.
What is Mangal Jaap 40000 Mantra Puja :
Mangal Jaap Mantra puja is performed to alleviate Mangal Dosh. This puja helps to counteract the negative effects of mangal dosh in one's horoscope. Mangal, or Mars, is the planet of power, bravery, aggression, and strength. Mangal dosh can cause marriage delays, marital problems, low potency, high blood pressure, anger, irritation, and other symptoms.
Who should perform Mangal Jaap 40000 Mantra Puja :
Those who have Mangal dosh in their horoscope or are experiencing malefic impacts of Mangal or Mars should perform this puja.
Why is Mangal Jaap 40000 Mantra Puja Done:
Performing the Mangal Mantra Jaap:
- Alleviates Mangal dosh in horoscope.
- Eliminates marriage delays and marital issues.
- Eliminates mental stress.
- Protects from fatal and chronic illnesses.
- Eliminates debts.
- Vanquishes enemies.
- Achieve good career and financial growth.
When is Mangal Jaap 40000 Mantra Puja Done (Auspicious times):
It is considered auspicious to conduct this puja on Tuesdays. The auspicious muhurat for the puja is determined by the individual's birth star/nakshatra.
Where is Mangal Jaap 40000 Mantra Puja done:
Puja can be performed either at your home, temple or as per the priest’s instructions.
How is Mangal Jaap 40000 Mantra Puja done (observances and rules):
- While performing this puja the devotee must sit facing East.
- It is essential to cleanse your body and keep your mind clean from any negative thoughts.
- Ensure to wear clean and new clothes.
- External distractions should be avoided while performing the puja.
- The observer must abstain from consuming alcohol and non-vegetarian food on the day of the puja.
- Further instructions will be given by the priest