Bhagavathi Seva helps bring peace and attain happiness, good health, and wealth.
What is Bhagavathi Seva:
Bhagavathi Seva is a puja performed to achieve inner tranquilly and maintain our synergy with cosmic forces. It is a powerful, age-old ritual that honours Goddess Raja Rajeshwari for fertility, prosperity, wealth, and purity.
Who should perform Bhagavathi Seva:
For those seeking to expunge fear, destroy evil spirits, vanquish adversaries, and gain general blessings and prosperity in life, the Pooja is strongly advised.
Why is Bhagavathi Seva Done:
This is a unique Kerala-style puja performed:
- To eliminate negativity from our environment.
- Counteract the unstable impacts of the planets and restore harmony.
- Blessings of abundance and blissful life
- Banish fear and demons
- Vanquish foes
- Divine blessings for prosperity and progeny.
When is Bhagavathi Seva Done (Auspicious times):
The auspicious days to conduct Bhagavathi Seva is on the Tithis that belong to the Goddess such as the Ashtami, Navami, or Purnima Tithi.
Where is Bhagavathi Seva done:
Bhagavathi Seva can be performed at home or a temple. It is best advised to consult your priest to decide upon the location.
How is Bhagavathi Seva done (observances and rules):
While performing the puja:
- One must sit for the puja facing east.
- Possess a clean body and a mind free of negative thoughts.
- Wear clean new clothes
- Observe utmost faith and devotion and avoid external distractions.