Vastu Tips for Shops
- Loft or mezzanine floor should be in the western, southern or south-western sides.
- Showcases, racks etc should be against the west and southern wall.
- Counters should be designed in such a way that the salesmen either face east or north and the customer face west or south.
- Heavy items or machinery should be kept in west, south and south-west side only.
- A toilet should not be in the north-east corner.
- The best shape for shop floor is square, and a rectangle is also good.
- Window and other openings in the shop should be in the north-east corner.
Vastu Tips for Offices
- Office in commercial complexes should have the main entrance from the north-northeast, east-north-east and from west-north-west and south south-east.
- Office building should confront north, north-east or north-west heading.
- Staff should face the north or east directions.