Love or Arranged Marriage – What is in your stars?
Marriages are believed to be matches made in heaven, but the stars of our horoscope play a crucial role. Will I have love or arranged marriage? When will I get married? are some basic questions that pique the interest of every person when they reach marriageable age.
In this blog post, we take you through how planets play a vital role in deciding whether you will have a love marriage or an arranged marriage.
As per the Vedic astrology, there are 12 houses in each horoscope wherein the 5th house plays the primary role in predicting your love marriage astrology and the 7th house is the house of marriage in your horoscope. The 2nd, 5th, and 8th house too impact certain aspects of your marital life.
Venus is considered to be the dominant planet that majorly influences your marriage prospects. The position, conjunction and the aspect relationship of each planet in this house impact the married life of an individual and also the nature of the prospective life-partner.
If Venus (the Lord of 7th house), Mars (the Lord of 2nd house), and Moon are influencing your 7th house directly, and are strong, it indicates the quality of your married life. In the case of males, the planet Venus indicates love, similarly, for females, the planet Mars indicates boyfriends while the presence of Jupiter indicates a prospective husband.
Different combinations of planets and 12 houses lay grounds for different circumstances. Let’s understand some of the most prominent combinations to get your love marriage prediction and check if you have the love marriage yog in kundali or not.
Different Combinations for Arranged Marriages
- If you’re also eager to get your prediction by date of birth whether love or arranged marriage for yourself, check the position of Venus in your horoscope. If it’s placed in the 3rd, 10th, 11th or the house of ascendants, it means that you’ll have an arranged marriage.
- Similarly, if the 2nd, 7th, and the 11th house lords are combined and these houses are then connected with the Sun or the Moon, it gives rise to arranged marriages that will likely be arranged via parents.
- Another possibility of arranged marriage is when the 7th house Lord aka Venus gets placed in the 8th, 10th, 11th, or the 12th house, while the Lord of the Ascendant aka Lagnesh is placed in the 3rd, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, or the 12th house.
- Again, if the Lord of the Ascendant gets placed in the 9th house, and the 9th house Lord is placed in the 10th house in conjunction with the Lord of the 10th house, it indicates an arranged marriage. However, if the Lord of the Ascendant doesn’t combine with the 7th house Lord, the probability of arrange marriage gets higher.
Different Combinations for Love Marriages
Similar to arranged marriages, different planetary combinations help you get your love or arranged marriage predictions by date of birth making it easier for you to determine the possibility of love marriage in your life. Let’s check out a few combinations here:
- If Venus and Saturn planets are in conjunction with Mars in a strong position within your horoscope, you will have a love marriage.
- If the Lord of the 7th house (Venus) gets placed in the 1st, 5th, or the 12th house, it indicates that you’ll end up marrying someone who’s your close acquaintance before marriage.
Note: If your Venus and Mars are in conjunction, you might get involved in multiple relationships or marriages.
- You must note that if the planet Venus is afflicted and is in an aspect relationship with Saturn and Mars combined, you will have a marriage of your choice, but you might not get the support from your society and family members.
Your birth chart (natal chart), holds the key to predict your marriage prospects accurately. To understand whether you will have a love or arranged marriage, check your marriage prediction horoscope here. To further understand the compatibility between you and your chosen partner, you can generate a marriage compatibility horoscope here.