Ganesha Mantras: Powerful Chants to Seek Ganesha’s BlessingLord Ganesha (also known as Ganesha/Ganapati/Ekadanta) is one of the most important Gods as per the Hindu mythology and is also worshipped in both Jainism and Buddhism. He’s known to be the patron of writers, students, travellers, and is widely called as The Lord of New Beginnings and is thus honoured at the start of every ceremony and ritual. The son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi, Lord Ganesha is the brother of Lord Kartikeya (the God of War), Goddess Lakshmi (step-mother of Ganesha), and Saraswati. He’s known as the Deity of Good Fortune, the Lord of success and is worshipped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom, and wealth. He’s known to have a total of 108 names in the Hindu scriptures out of which Ganapati is the most popular one. Also known as the “Remover of Obstacles” in one’s life, he is known to grant success, prosperity, and protection to all his devotees saving them from adverse conditions. To invoke the deity, and eliminate the problems out of your life, you must chant Ganpati mantras with devotion and ensure a positive flow of energy is maintained around you. Chanting ‘om shri ganeshaya namah‘ and ‘om gum ganapatayei namaha‘ every day frees an individual from a wide range of hindrances and eliminates all distress. The Ganesh Gayatri mantra and Ganpati Stotra, is a powerful mantra for those seeking to overcome obstacles in life. Get your Free Online Horoscope Now!
Different Ganapati Mantras: Their Meaning & BenefitsChant these Ganesha mantras regularly to keep yourself away from unwanted troubles and bring more prosperity, wealth, and harmony into your life. Get Your Free Career Report Online
Ganpati Stotra #1 – Vakratunda Ganesha Mantra
Vakratunda Maha-Kaaya Surya-Kotti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryeshu Sarvadaa ||
Ganpati Stotra #2 – Ganesh Gayatri Mantra
Aum Ekadantaya Viddhamahe, Vakratundaya Dhimahi,
Tanno Danti Prachodayat॥
Ganpati Stotra #3 – Ganesha Mantra against obstacles
Om Gan Ganpataye NamahaThis Om Gan Ganpataye Namah mantra wards off all the problems and negative vibes from your life and thus must be chanted before initiating any work. Recital of this mantra regularly ensures success that’s especially beneficial when you’re undertaking a new venture. Get your detailed Wealth Horoscope Report
Ganpati Stotra #4
Sankatnashan Shree Ganesh Stotra
Pranamya ShirsaDevam GauriPutra Vinayakam
Bhaktavasam SmareNityam AyuhuKamartha Siddhaye..1
Prathamam Vakratundamcha Ekdantam Dwitiyakam
Tritiyam KrishnaPingaksham GajaVakram Chaturthakam..2
Lambodarm Panchamam cha Shashtham Vikatmeva cha
Saptam VighnaRajendram Dhumravarnam Tathashtakam..3
Navam Bhalachandram cha Dashmamtu Vinayakam
Ekadasham Ganapatim Dwadasham tu Gajananam..4
Dwadashaitani Namani TriSandhyai Yah Pathennarh
Na cha Vigna Bhayam Tasya sarva Siddhi Karam Prabho..5
Vidyarthi Labhate Vidyam, Dhanarthi Labhate Dhanam
Putrarthi Labhate Putram, Moksharthi Labhate Gatim..6
Japed Ganapati Stotram Shadbhir Masaihi Falam Labhet
Samvastarena Siddhim cha Labhate natra Sanshayh..7
Ashtobhyo BhahmaneBhyascha Likhitva Yah Samarpayet
Tasya Vidya Bhavet Sarva Ganeshsya Prasadatah. ..8
Ganpati Stotra #5 – Ganesha Mool Mantra
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Glaum Gam Ganapataye
Vara Varad Sarvajan janmay Vashamanaye Swaha
Tatpurushaye Vidmahe Vakratundaye Dhimahi
Tanno Danti Prachodyat
Om Shantih Shantih Shantihi
Ganpati Stotra #6 – Agajanana Padmarkam
Agaja Aanana Padma-Arkam Gaja Aananam Aharnisham |
Aneka Dam Tam Bhaktaanaam Eka Dantam Upaasmahe ||
Ganpati Stotra #7 – Ganesha Pancharatnam
Mudaa Karaatta Modakam Sadaa Vimukti Saadhakam
Kalaa Dhara Avatamsakam Vilaasi Loka Rakssakam |
Anaayakai eka Naayakam Vinaashitebha Daityakam
Nata Ashubha Ashu Naashakam Namaami Vinaayakam ||
Other Popular Renditions of Ganesha MantrasGanesha Ji is known for his power of knowledge, success, and fulfilment. Chanting these Siddhi mantras benefit you in multiple ways. Considering the benefits, even the Bollywood industry came out with multiple renditions of these mantras. Some of the most popular renditions include the names of:
- Anuradha Paudwal – Om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah Ganesh Mantra
- Amitabh Bachchan – Siddhivinayak Mantra and Aarti
- Hemant Chauhan – Om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah
- Suresh Wadkar – Ganesh Mantra – Vakratunda Mahakaya Mantra
How to recite Shri Ganapati Stotra?There are certain guidelines to follow when you want to appease the Lord Ganesha –
- Face the east direction when you sit to recite the Ganpati stotra.
- Sit in a Sukhasa or Padmasan position for utmost comfort.
- Mix some Vibhuti (holy ash) in a glass of water offer to Shri Ganesha.
- Recite Shree Ganesh Namah, Shri Ganesha Namah, Om Ganesh Namah, and om Ganpati Namo Namah multiple times.
- On the 111th instance chant the full Ganesh puja mantra.
- Finally offer prayer to the deity Shri Ganesha and drink the tirth (holy ash water).
Ganesha Mantra: Benefits of chantingGanpati is the most popular Hindu Deity. Lovingly called as the Bappa, Ganu Bappa, Bappa Moreya, Ganesha is the son of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. The pleasing face of Lord Ganesh eliminates all fears and troubles from life. Chanting ‘Ganesh ji Mantra‘ helps lead a healthy and successful life. Ganesh puja mantra jaap has many benefits. Ganpati is the most merciful Lord who is easily pleased with little acts of devotion. Here’s why you should recite or chant Ganpati stotra and Ganpati mantra on a regular basis.
- Ganesha with Goddess Lakshmi (her step-mother) gives you prosperity, happiness, and makes you rich and the proud owner of all material successes.
- With Maa Saraswati (the Goddess of Knowledge in Hindu religion), Ganpati ensures you gain knowledge and the right educational success. You also become more focused in life with increased mind power and an inclination towards spirituality.
- Chanting the mantras brings more clarity in your thoughts, and makes you fearless and rid of all phobias.
- Hindus worship Lord Ganesha before initiating any new venture as his blessings are considered lucky for the sustainability of the business. So, recite the mantras properly and let your business flourish with the divine blessings of the Lord.
- These mantras accelerate your growth across all domains and fields and help you live a better and successful lifestyle.