Astrology as a means to improve your career
As you near the completion of your professional education programs, the thought that prevails is, “when will I get a job?” What are my career prospects? Will I be successful in my career? The questions are endless. While one seeks the advice of a counselor, Indians have also been relying on astrology to find answers to questions related to their career choices, career growth, and development, change of job prospects, etc. Astrology helps us choose the ideal career that aligns with our planetary positions at birth. Many astrologers have been providing consultancy services in career astrology, one of the main requests apart from matrimonial astrology. An ideal career not just aids the intellectual development of an individual but also a means to improve their emotional and financial well-being. Vedic astrology has been guiding millions of Indians in making the best career choices that would make the individual prosperous and successful. As lockdowns grip the world in the current testing times, businesses and job prospects have been majorly affected. This had led to people taking solace in astrology to look for remedial solutions to improve career prospects. If you want to know how astrology helps to improve your career prospects, read on.
Vedic Astrology and Career PredictionsVedic astrology has been empowering people to make the right career choices that improve their quality of life and also aids in social success and recognition. Vedic astrology defines various houses or bhavas that are the indicators of an individual’s career and financial growth. Astrologers analyze the natal chart or Kundli of the individual to ascertain what the placement of the celestial bodies reveal about a person’s financial and professional prospect and the respect and recognition gained from your profession, etc. After deeper scrutiny of the houses and the planets, an astrologer can provide career suggestions to help the individual lead a successful and prosperous life. The following houses or bhavas are considered in the Kundli that help the individual map their career prospects.
- The 2nd house signifies finance and inflow of wealth in an individual’s life. It indicates the sources from where a person can earn income by pursuing a particular profession or career path.
- The 6th house is also a significator of job and occupation. It defines the type of work that an individual can undertake.
- The 7th house signifies partnership and defines the partnership prospects and the possible gains if an individual intends to pursue a partnership business.
- The 10th house is the major significator for a career and is also known as the house of career. This house signifies the nature and status of the job that the individual can acquire. It also defines how the individual’s karma is translated into actions.
- The 11th house signifies the source of gains that an individual can acquire.
- Mercury: The planet Mercury influences mathematicians, scientists, accountants, bankers, travel agents, poets, advocates, printers, publishers, orators, ambassadors, clerks, astrologers, travelers, secretaries, interpreters, etc.
- Venus: The planet Venus influences artists, fashion designers, florists, perfumers, architects, musicians, actors, etc.
- Sun: The Sun influences government service, commanders, bankers, noblemen, medicine or medical professionals, engineering, defense services, rulers, goldsmiths, etc.
- Moon: The Moon influences agriculture, shipping, the Navy, the water supply department, perfumers, etc.
- Mars: Mars influences professionals in the military, police, surgeons, engineers, etc.
- Saturn: Saturn signifies hard work-intensive professions such as agriculturists, farmers, miners, mason, sweeper, sexton, tanner, estate agent, dyer, plumber, cobbler, scavenger, potter, coal merchants, jailers, security guards, etc.
- Rahu: Rahu is the influencer for engineering, politics, research work, stockbroking, aviation, and speculation, etc.
- Ketu: Ketu influences careers related to spirituality, such as yoga, reiki, spiritual gurus, fire-fighters, archaeologists, etc.
- Jupiter: Jupiter influences professions such as advocates, professors, priests, ministers, judges, administrators, those working in the revenue department, treasury, court, temples, justice, mathematicians, economists, physician, grammarians, etc.